Digital AV

Portable Audio

Question1. The SD Audio Player does not operate. Why is this so?

The hold function is ON.
The SD Memory Card has not been inserted into the unit.
If the battery indicator is flashing, try removing the battery and re-inserting it again.

Question2. Why is it that there is no sound from the earphones?

The volume level is too low. Check the volume control.

Question3. Why is it that play doesn't start from the first track?

Press the "Play Mode" button to cancel the [Random] mode.

Question4. Why is there a lot of noise?

Do not use the unit near a television or mobile phone.

Question5. The SD Multi AV Device cannot be turned on. What could be wrong?

The power source may not have been connected correctly.

Question6. Why does the SD Multi AV Device power shut-off automatically?

If you do not use the unit for more than 12 minutes, the power shuts off automatically to save battery power.

Question7. The SD Multi AV Device does not seem to stay on for long. Why is this so?

The battery power is low. Change the battery or attach a full charged battery.

Question8. Why is it that there is no sound from the earphones?

The volume is too low. Check the volume control.

Question9. There is no sound when the earphones are connected while the still picture is being played back. Why is this so?

In still picture mode, no sound is presented.

Question10. Why is it that the recorded images are not clear?

The recorded image is done with the "Picture Quality" setting at [Normal] or [Economy]. Images with fine details may include a mosaic-like pattern. Set the "Picture Quality" to [Fine].

Return to Top
Care For Your Product
To avoid any malfunctions of the unit and to protect against electric shocks, fire or personal injuries, please observe the following:

Hold the plug firmly when connecting or disconnecting the AC power cord.
Place the AC cord away from any heat generating appliances. Never put any heavy object on the AC power cord.
Do not attempt to repair or reconstruct the AC power cord in any way.
Keep the unit away from any liquid. If water or other liquid is spilled on/into the unit, corrosion (which would eventually lead to malfunction), electric shock or fire may possibly occur.
Do not remove the outer panel of any appliance. Touching any internal part of the unit is dangerous.
Do not put any foreign object on the disc tray. Never allow children to place anything in the disc tray of any disc player.