A squeezing massage for your legs from your toes to around knees
1. Press your shins strongly (When using the shin pads)
2. Wrap your toes and squeeze them tightly
3. Squeezing calves tightly
4. Catching and squeezing your ankles tightly
5. Catching and squeezing your heels tightly
6. Pressing your soles strongly (When using the sole pads)
Massage the soles of your feet while warming your toes
Compress and massage the soles of the feet as if entirely wrapped with upper and lower airbags. Moreover, the warmer takes care of your toes by fitting comfortably around them and warming them. You can choose between two temperature settings as desired.
Featuring 6 massage programs learned from professionals
Meets a wide range of leg problems such as leg heaviness due to wearing high-heeled shoes or muscle stiffness after exercise.
Select the spot that's troubling you for a more effective massage
1. When your legs can't recover from the exertions of the day
2. For troublesome areas above the knees
3. When your thighs are cold or heavy
Presses strongly on the soles of your feet. Change the orientation of the pad to press hard on the arch of the foot or other desired areas.
The additional shin pad accessory grips your shins strongly to promote relaxation.
Human hand airbag
Scientifically reproducing human massaging. Developed airbags realizing comfortableness like being massaged by palm at target points.
Relaxation / massage method gained from about 80 year’s history of the Panasonic massager.
Pursuing “timing”, “holding” and “motion” of airbag pressure to reproduce technique learned from the professional massager.