My Perfect Partner in Serving Freshness
My Perfect Partner in Serving Freshness
Made with Bettinna Carlos
When I was appliance shopping for our new home back in 2017, I only had 3 items on my priority list: an air conditioning unit, a stove with an oven (for my home-based baking business), and a good refrigerator.
And these were my criteria then for a good refrigerator:
• Energy-saving (Inverter)
• Really cold (good compressor) and
• Has a quick-freeze setting - to help blast freeze my baked goods (ex: brownies, as they are easier to cut and form Nutella rocks to “set” after filling them, so they’ll be easier to wrap and pack)
My search led me to a Panasonic refrigerator that ticked all the boxes. Plus, I was pleasantly surprised to discover another feature - a compartment below the fruits and veggie chiller called Prime Fresh Freezing! It had the optimal temperature setting of -3ºC to gently freeze the surface of food stored in it, retaining food’s original freshness for up to 7 days. Cool, I thought! It was a feature that I didn’t know I needed until I started using it.
Discovering Prime Fresh Freezing has made cooking faster and easier
Three years later, I am still so happy with my purchase that when I had to get a new refrigerator, it still had to be Panasonic with Prime Fresh Freezing!
More kulitan time with the family because of easier food prep.
While I no longer bake at home since I do it at my kitchen studio, C Ki+chenry, I still do a lot of cooking, especially for my daughter. And I love how my Panasonic refrigerator with Prime Fresh Freezing compartment enables me to maximize food prep! How?
Because the Prime Fresh Freezing compartment is set at -3ºC temperature, it lightly freezes the surface of the meat, providing 3 main benefits:
- Defrosting is not needed so I can cook right away
- Food is easier to slice, peel, and dice
- Food stays fresh for up to 7 days! Because food doesn’t become rock solid, its cells are not damaged, so nutrients and flavor are retained.
These benefits save me a lot of time in food prep, and the dishes I cook taste even better!
Check out the difference between a soft frozen meat from Prime Fresh Freezing compartment (RIGHT) and a rock-solid frozen meat from a regular freezer (LEFT)
My Panasonic refrigerator also has amazing energy-saving features! On top of an Inverter, it also has ECONAVI - a high-precision sensor technology that allows for efficient, automatic operation to match room conditions. In short, it saves more energy automatically than standard Inverter refrigerators!
With no high power bills to think of, I can concentrate on cooking for my daughter! I just do a oncea-week plan, meal prep, and store everything in the Prime Fresh Freezing compartment. Then I can cook fresh meals as per demand! Peaceful mama right here!
Meal prep planning has never been this fun and easy!
Here are additional tips that I can give you moms so you don’t stress over planning a week-long baon for your kids:
- Do meal planning with your kids! Ask them what their favorite dishes are and keep a list of them on your refrigerator - this is a helpful go-to shortlist when you are unsure what to prepare. You can never go wrong serving your children’s comfort food!
- Also suggest new dishes to your kids to try along with their favorites. And should they like those then you can add them on the list. It helps to have a visible master menu to easily draw ideas from per week.
- Instead of cooking a big batch of a single dish, think of 2 dishes with different cooking methods out of the same pack of meat. Example: a kilo of chicken - half of it you can make into a Breaded Cereal Chicken and the remaining half for Chicken Adobo - one fried, the other saucy!
Speaking of one meat, two dishes, here are some ideas for you!
- Chicken fillet – Breaded Cereal Chicken (fried) & Shredded Chicken Macaroni Soup (soup)
- Chicken pieces with bones - Chinese Sausage and Chicken Stove-top “Paella” (stir fry) & Roast Herb Chicken with Gravy (baked)
- Beef tips - Honey Beef Garlic Tapa (pan-fried) & Creamy Beef and Mushroom (stew)
- Beef cubes - Beef Pares (braised) & Beef Nilaga (soup)
- Pork belly - Pork Adobong Puti with no soy sauce (braised) & Pork Sinigang (soup)
- Pork belly bacon - Pork Samgyupsal (grilled) & Homemade Bacon (fried)
- Fish fillet (Sole or Cobbler) - Fish and Chips (fried) & Baked Fish in Foil with pesto or sun-dried tomato sauce (baked)
Hope these tips will be useful to you. Of course, I also highly suggest that you check out Panasonic refrigerators with Prime Fresh Freezing! It's a worthy investment and a perfect partner in serving up daily freshness to the family! Definitely a feature that I can't live without! Check out the latest models of Panasonic Refrigerators here:
Refrigerators with Prime Fresh