We Improve The Quality Of Your Air, So You Can Improve The Quality Of Your Life.
The NEW Panasonic WLAN Smart Adaptor & Comfort Cloud App revolutionises the use, monitoring and management of your air conditioners, and their energy consumption. It allows you to control your Panasonic air conditioning units from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet*. Setting up the app is also easy, simply download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store, register, log in and follow the simple instructions to get started.
* CZ-TACG1 required (sold separately). Functionality varies depending on models. Only available for TKR range.
Users are responsible for all costs associated, please refer below for more details.
One Solution, Multiple Applications
Access can be granted for multiple users with different levels of control. For example, each child can manage their own room. In the case of second homes, they can be remotely pre-cooled or pre-warmed. Or just turned off remotely if someone forgot and left the system on.
Multi Tenant Owner
One person can now manage multiple sites, up to 200 units across 10 locations, with just one device. Allowing the user to maintain and analyse each unit’s energy consumption levels whilst accessing remote error code notifications allows for quicker, and simpler maintenance.*
* Maximum 20 units per location
Small and Medium Sized Offices
The owner can control different rooms in the office easily and give unit by unit access to their staff. Also providing information to know where energy might be saved for heating and cooling and promoting best comfort practices. Learn more below.
The Panasonic Comfort Cloud App allows for a wide variety of indoor control functions, including On/Off, mode operation and room temperature control. Users can also adjust the fan speed setting, airflow direction and select a quiet operation mode. The weekly timer option allows users to pre-set operation according to their seasonal needs, saving time and conserving energy when the property is unoccupied. With an intuitive interface, simple format and easy to navigate app, the power is in your hands with the Panasonic Comfort Cloud.
* Only available for Z-Series (TKR)
SMART Energy Saving
Analyse Energy Consumption & Improve Energy Efficiency
Knowing the energy each unit uses when operating is key to identifying opportunities to reduce the energy bill. Panasonic Comfort Cloud stores the energy consumption* of each unit, which can then be shown in a functional and powerful graph. With the weekly timer, operation can be adjusted to optimise energy usage.
* Estimated energy consumption data accuracy depends on power supply quality.
Manage Air Conditioning & Troubleshooting Effortlessly
With the Panasonic Comfort Cloud App, users can now manage all functions of each air conditioner, plus more. Simply control functions including air flow direction, fan speed, temperature and mode, ensuring maximum comfort. Additional functions managed through the app include:
• All on/off at once - Users can turn multiple units on/off with just one click.
• Set weekly timer - Set up to 6 events per day, 42 in a week, easy, intuitive and fast.
• Pre-cool or heat - Control your house or office comfort - before you arrive!
• Error code notification - If trouble occurs, an error notification will show
SMART Business Control
Control & Monitor Up To 200 Units from Just One Device
Easily include additional units and locations as well as including several users with different access rights. This creates more possibilities to manage the family home plus a second home and also provides opportunities for small/medium sized offices or multi-tenant properties.
• Up to 200 units. Up to 10 Locations (20 units per site)
• User’s control rights*
* Main user can set up other users with limited rights on units and set up
CZ-TACG1 Panasonic WLAN Smart Adaptor
The CZ-TACG1’s compact size allows it to discreetly and easily attach to the air-conditioning unit, for instant connectivity with the Comfort Cloud App*.
* Functionality varies depending on model. Compatible with Panasonic TKR range. Users are responsible for all costs associated with downloading and using the Comfort Cloud App and WLAN Smart Adaptor, including without limitation all fees charged by your Device carrier and internet service provider and any other Wi-Fi or data access charges.
• Specifications, functions and designs are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement.
• The contents of this webpage are effective as of October 2018.
• All graphics are provided merely for the purpose of illustrating a point.
• Due to variances in display devices, actual colours may vary from those shown.