The refreshing sourness of the tomatoes make this chilled soup perfect for times when you lose your appetite. The tomatoes are rich in lycopene, a source of anti-oxidants, and it's said that if you eat it with oil, the absorption will increase.
- 300 gRipe Tomato (cut into 2-3 cm squares)
- 60 gRed Bell Pepper (cut into 2-3 cm squares)
- 50 gOnion (cut into 2-3 cm squares)
- 50 gCelery (cut into 2-3 cm squares)
- 5 gGarlic
- 10 gFrench Bread (white part, cut into 2-3 cm squares)
- 100 mlWater
- Hot Sauce (As desired)
- 1 tbspOlive Oil
- 50 gTomato (cut into 5 mm squares)
- 25 gCelery (cut into 5 mm squares)
- Croutons (As desired)
- Parsley (finely chopped) (As desired)
- Olive Oil (As desired)
Put ingredients (A) into a cup, and blend at "Blender" set to "High speed: 1 minute." Then pour it into a serving bowl.
Garnish with tomato, celery, croutons, and parsley, then drizzle with olive oil.