Air Purifier Tips: Cleaning & Placement
Learn more about the recommended cleaning schedule & placement tips for Panasonic Air Purifier here! Our air purifiers are a great option for homes and offices.
Air Purifier Cleaning Tips
Composite air filter / HEPA composite filter (Twice a month or so)
Clean the black side (front side) with a vacuum cleaner.
• Delicate. Do not apply too much pressure.
• The back (white) side is free of maintenance.
• Never wash the filter with water.
Wash the humidifying filter twice a month with water.
Main unit and front panel (Once a month or so)
Wipe off any dust and dirt using a damp cloth.
• Do not wipe it with a hard cloth or too much force. Otherwise, the surface may be damaged.
• Wipe the power plug with a dry cloth.
Be sure to disconnect the power plug before cleaning the unit
• Do not use the detergents shown above.
• When using chemically treated cloth, be sure to follow the instructions carefully.
Air Purifier Placement Tips
Do not put the product in the following places:
• Where the product will be exposed to direct sunlight or direct blowing of air conditioner. (Otherwise, deformation, degeneration, discolor and malfunction may be caused.)
• Where window or other objects may obstruct the humidity sensor. (Otherwise, the humidity sensor may not work normally)
• Near a TV set or radio (Otherwise, visual disturbances or noises may be caused) Keep it 1 m or above away from such devices. If the power plug is inserted into the same outlet as that of these devices, visual disturbances or noises may be caused. In this case, insert the power plug into another outlet.
It would be effective if placed here!
• Place it low on the floor as a countermeasure against pollen.
Since pollen or dust is likely to float in the air near the floor, we recommend you put the product on the flat floor in the room.
• To circulate the air efficiently around the room.
To prevent the air inlet or the air outlet from being blocked, install the equipment with its left, right and the top about 30 cm or more away from walls or furniture, curtains etc. To ensure efficient use of the product, keep its back at least 1 cm away from the wall.
Air purifier & Air conditioner
Fine dirt floating in the air
Large pollutants floating near the floor cannot be absorbed thoroughly by the return airflow of air conditioner
Large dust float near the floor
With Front Airflow mode of Air Purifier, large pollutants near the floor can be inhaled through the lower louver and inhibited.