VRF Smart Connectivity+
Connect to the Future
Through thorough energy management, Panasonic’s VRF Smart Connectivity+ is a state-of-the-art solution providing energy saving and comfort as well as simple installation, operation, and running.
It offers efficient energy management and
a high IAQ solution
Energy Management System for Rooms
Each room is monitored by high-precision sensors, making it possible to make every room’s temperature comfortable without wasting energy.
Management System for the Entire Building
A Building Energy Management System (BMS) can also be connected for Plug & Play centralised control of the building’s entire energy consumption.
Dramatic Reduction of OpEx with Outstanding IAQ.
• 3 Built-in sensors: Temperature, RH and Occupancy
• ZigBee wireless sensors: CO2 / Temperature / RH%, window/door, ceiling/wall
• Background colour customisable
• Custom display/icons, messages
• Programmable logic (also stand alone)
• Various controls and various external connection devices
• Colour touch screen
• Ease and simply of use
• 22 Languages
• Easy-to-understand error description
Easy Design and Plug and Play to Reduce CapEx.
• Simple Plug & Play VRF connection to Building Energy Management System (BMS)
• Stand alone or BMS connected
• Easy Installation of ZigBee Sensors
VRF Smart Connectivity+ ~SER8150~
1. Quality Air Control
Optimum IAQ is realized using the CO2 & humidity sensors. The interior remains comfortable, while heating and cooling costs are minimized.
The CO2 sensor controls ventilation systems which contributes to improving the room’s air quality.
2. Room Key Card or Key Cardless Solutions for Hotels
Solutions are provided that meet the needs of various regions and hotel grades. Whilst the previous model’s automatic detection function offered optimal air conditioning with or without a hotel room key card, the latest model enables conventional key cards to control air conditioners and other devices coordinately.The increase in the types of devices that can be connected enables customized control of any hotel room.
3. Other Equipment Control
One room controller manages various devices including lighting and the blinds. A ventilation system and other external connection devices (dry contact input) can be connected so that various control is possible with this controller alone, even without BMS.
Innovative and Unrivalled Advantages
Colour and Design to Match Office Interiors
Colour combinations and design can be set to match different facilities.
Customisation in Approx. 22 Languages Possible
The display can be customised to match the native languages of guests to enable smooth, stress-free communication for hospitality at its finest.
Easy-to-Understand Error Description
Error description during an emergency is easy to understand, enabling staff to respond quickly.
Full customisation of remote control logic possible, and updating to match conditions.
· Up to 5-year battery life batteries included (CO2 sensor is 10 years)
· Battery level is a point
· Sensor points visible when SE8000 is integrated via BACnet MS/TP
· Sensor status and battery level visible when SE8000 is integrated via ZigBee® Pro
Note: With optional VCM communication card