Can you really make a rich flavorsome stew without using a pot? Yes, you can!
Assemble the ingredients in a bowl and heat gently in the microwave until cooked through, then serve with sour cream to add extra vitamins and minerals.
What to prepare
- 450 gBraising Steack (cubed)
- 30 gSeasoned Flour
- 1Large Onion
- 1Red Pepper (desseded and chopped)
- 400 gCanned Chopped tomato
- 175 gMushroom
- 400 mlHot Beef Stock
- 45 mlTomato Puree
- 30 gPaprika
- 5 gSugar
- 60 mlSoured Cream
1) Toss meat in the flour. Combine all ingredients except the soured cream in casserole dish.
2) Cover, place on the base of the oven and cook on 440W for 40-50 minutes or until the meat is tender. Remove from oven immediately and stir in the soured cream.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.