Bite-sized inarizushi are the perfect finger food for your next party or gathering.
The sharp taste of vinegared sushi rice is complemented by colorful toppings such as crab sticks, scrambled egg and shiso leaves that brighten up the presentation.
What to prepare
Makes 24 Pieces
- 3 cupsWhite Rice
- 600 mlWater
- 90 mlRice Vinegar
- 3 tbspSugar
- 2 tspSalt
- 1 tbspWhite Sesame Seed
- 8Crab Stick
- 400 mlWater
- 0.5 tspJapanese Granulated Dashi Soup Stock
- 60 gSugar
- 2 tbspSake
- 4 tbspDark Soy Sauce
- 12Deep-fired tofu pocket, cut in half and opened to form pouches
- 30 gTuna Flake
- 30 gScrambled Egg
- Green Shiso Leaf (shredded) (As desired)
- 1Sliced Salmon Filled (pre-cooked)
- 8Snow Peas (pre-cooked)
1) Cook the rice in the rice-cooker, on the Hard White Rice program (press Menu Select, then select "White-Hard").
* Image shows SR-CX108
2) In a sushi-oke rice-mixing tub (or a large mixing bowl), place the cooked rice from step 1 and the sushi vinegar.
3) Sprinkle in the white sesame seeds. Using a rice scoop, mix together with a slicing motion and cool the rice.
4) In a pan of boiling water, add the Japanese granulated dashi soup stock, sugar, sake, dark soy sauce and the deep-fried tofu pouches. Simmer until all liquid is absorbed.
5) Stuff the deep-fried tofu pouches with the vinegared rice, and top with the ingredients from list A.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.