You, too, can prepare roast beef with the delicate hue of rosé in your home!
The secret is to cook the beef in its marinade. The delicious vegetable-based sauce adds a healthy touch.
What to prepare
- 500gBeef Round (whole)
- 300ccSoy Sauce
- 50gRed Wine
- 1gBlack Pepper
- 140gBell Peppers
- 4gWasabi (or Horseradish)
- 10gOlive Oil
1) Peel the potatoes, cut into 3cm cubes and soak in water until ready to steam.
2) Cut bell peppers in half and remove pith and seeds. Then, cut into 3cm cubes.
3) Cut the broccoli into large pieces.
4) Remove stems from the mushrooms.
5) Place the veggies on the wire shelf in the upper shelf position.
6) Mix the soy sauce, honey, sugar, red wine and black pepper in a heat resistant bowl (ex Pyrex).
7) Add some oil and heat a frying pan until very hot. Fry the meat on all sides until browned.
8) Add the meat to the marinade from step 6, place the bowl (ex Pyrex) on the enamel shelf in the lower shelf position. Cover the bowl (ex Pyrex) with a plate or a tray.
9) Cook on ‘Steam’ 100°C (Steam 1) for 20 minutes.
10) Remove the vegetables.
11) Flip the meat and cook for another 10 minutes.
12) Remove the meat from the oven and let it rest in the marinade for 5 minutes.
13) To make the sauce, add a 1/3 of the potatoes, broccoli, bell peppers and mushrooms, 75g of the marinade, 4g of wasabi (or horseradish) and 10g of olive oil to a blender and blend until smooth.
14) To serve, carve the beef into your preferred thick slices and pile on plates with the steamed vegetables. Pour lashings of sauce from step 13 over the top.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.