Fruit sandwich with sweet red-bean paste
Instead of adding sugar to whipped cream, this recipe uses bean paste, which is full of natural sweetness and dietary fibre.
4 hours 30 minutes
365 kcal per serving
Ingredients (Serves eight pax)
• 250 g strong flour
• 10 g butter
• 17 g (2 tsp) sugar
• 6 g (1 tbsp) milk powder
• 5 g (1 tsp) salt
• 170 g (170 ml) water
• 2.8 g (1 tsp) instant dry yeast
• 250 g fresh cream for whipping
• 400 g strained bean paste
• 6 strawberries
• 1 mango
• 1/4 melon
• 20 blueberries
1. Mount the kneading blade in the bread pan. Put the ingredients in the bread pan, except for the instant dry yeast and the List A ingredients.
2. Place the bread pan inside the bread maker and place the instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser. Select Menu 1: Bread, then press Start.
3. When the beep sounds, press Stop and take out the bread pan. Cool down for few minutes, then take out the loaf.
4. Cut the loaf into 8 slices, ready to use 2 slices per sandwich. Spread strained bean paste on one slice of bread, then top with a layer of sliced strawberries.
5. Put a layer of whipped cream on top of Step 4, then put another slice of bread on top to make a sandwich.
6. Cut off the crusts and cut the sandwich in half.
7. Make more sandwiches in the same way, using sliced mango, sliced melon, and blueberries.