Our hearts go out to everyone affected by the recent floods. As assistance during these tough times, Panasonic will be rolling out our Flood Relief Initiative as a gesture of support.
Our support* will include:
1) Free service inspection for Panasonic products, which includes checking, cleaning, and other labour charges. (Due to flood)
2) Up to 50% spare-part discount for out-of-warranty repairs.
3) 3-month post repair warranty.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This programme is applicable for all who are affected by floods.
For any requests of specific services or any product-related inquiries, please refer to the details listed below:
• Panasonic Products (Air Conditioner Excluded)
Tel: +603-7953 7600
• Panasonic Air Conditioner
Tel: +603-7932 4189
Terms and conditions:
1. The Panasonic Flood Relief initiative is applicable for customers purchasing Panasonic products that were affected by floods.
2. This initiative includes:
- Free inspection and labour: Applicable to Panasonic products damaged due to the recent flood only
- Up to 50% spare-part discount: Applicable for spare-part costs that are out-of-warranty. This discount is applicable for product defects arising as a result of the flood only.
- 3-month post repair warranty
3. The initiative is valid until 31 January 2022 only. All service requests must be made to Panasonic Customer Care Centre latest by 31 January 2022.
4. Inspection and labour services will be arranged according to service personnel and resource availability.
5. The initiative is not valid with other on-going promotions, vouchers or discounts.
6. Panasonic Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion without prior notice.
7. Panasonic Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reject any requests if there are reasons or evidence to suspect any fraud and/or abuse of this initiative. In case of any dispute, Panasonic Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision. Panasonic Malaysia’s decision shall be final and no further appeal will be entertained.
8. All information collected and used for this purpose shall be in accordance to standard privacy and personal data protection requirements.