Win A Trip To Hokkaido | M Series Blender
Win A Trip To Hokkaido | Panasonic M Series Blender
Amazed by magnificent untouched natural wonders of Hokkaido?
Can’t wait to fulfil your foodie bucket list by having Japanese king crab?
This is your calling as Panasonic is giving you a chance to win a trip for 2 to Hokkaido, Japan worth RM15,000!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Purchase any model of Panasonic M Series Blender from any Panasonic’s authorised dealers (remember to keep your receipt for later).
Follow Panasonic Malaysia’s official Instagram (@mypanasonic).
Post a photo of the blender in your Instagram account, and explain what you will do with the new Panasonic M Series Blender in the caption.
Tag @mypanasonic and hashtag #PanasonicMalaysia #PanasonicCookingMalaysia #PanasonicMSeriesBlender.
Contest ends 15 February 2020!
Grand Prize X 1 Winner
1 X Trip voucher for 2 to Hokkaido, Japan worth RM 15,000
Consolation Prize X 10 Winners
1 X RM 200 Panasonic e-voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The “Panasonic Malaysia Spend & Win a Trip to Hokkaido, Japan Instagram Photo Contest” (The Contest) is organized by PANASONIC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. (26975-W) hereinafter referred to as "PANASONIC".
2. The Contest is hosted on Panasonic Malaysia Instagram (@mypanasonic).
3. The Contest runs from 15 October 2019 to 15 February 2020, following (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia time zone. Winners shall be announced in March 2020.
4. All entry submissions must be received by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time) of the last day of the Contest in order to qualify. Late entry submissions will not be entertained and the decision is final and not appealable. Time of entry submission is based on designated system’s recorded time.
5. All submissions shall be approved by the Contest’s designated system. Only submissions, which are compliant with the Contest Terms and Conditions and accepted by the Contest’s system, shall be eligible for this Contest for the Prizes.
6. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6.1 To participate in the Contest, participants need to purchase any PANASONIC M Series Blender (MX-M300, MX-M210, MX-M200, MX-M100) at any PANASONIC’s authorised dealers within the contest period.
6.2 Participants need to follow PANASONIC Malaysia’s official Instagram account (@mypanasonic). Thereafter, the participants need to post a photo on their Instagram account and explain what they will do with the new PANASONIC M Series Blender in the caption. The caption has to be inclusive of tagging @mypanasonic and hashtags #PanasonicMalaysia #PanasonicCookingMalaysia #PanasonicMSeriesBlender.
6.3 Participants are required to set their Instagram account to public.
6.4 Participants are allowed to submit more than ONE (1) entry throughout the Contest Period but only eligible to win ONE (1)prize only.
6.5 Participants are allowed to participate in groups and/or individually.
6.6 In determining whether an Entry is a valid Entry, PANASONIC’s decision shall be final and conclusive. PANASONIC will take into account all factors deemed relevant by PANASONIC which may include but is not limited to the following criteria:
(i) The Entry needs to be original and not a material duplication, copy or reproduction of other entries;
(ii) The Entry is not offensive, illegal or insensitive to any segment of society, etc.
7. HOW TO WIN
7.1 ONE (1x) winner with the most creative photo and the most creative caption along with the correct tagging and hashtags will win ONE (1x) trip voucher for 2 to Hokkaido, Japan worth RM 15,000.
7.2 TEN (10x) winners with creative photos with creative caption along with the correct tagging and hashtags will win ONE (1x) RM 200 PANASONIC e-voucher each. There are total of 10 winners throughout the contest period.
7.3 PANASONIC’s representative will contact the selected winners through Instagram’s direct message. Selected winners are required to present original PANASONIC M Series Blender’s proof of purchase for verifications. The verifications criteria are:
(a) Original Proof of Purchase indicating the Product(s), Receipt Number, Date and Authorised Dealer Name.
(b) Validity of purchase date within the contest period.
(c) No alteration of Proof of Purchase in any form.
(d) Incomplete, faded, dwindled, receded and feeble Proof of Purchase shall be disqualified automatically.
7.4 All decisions in regards to the winners are final. No further correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
8. THE PRIZES
The Grand Prize for the contest will be ONE (1x) trip voucher for 2 to Hokkaido, Japan worth RM 15,000. While for consolation prizes, each winner will be entitled to win ONE (1x) RM200 PANASONIC e-voucher only. There are total of 10 winners for consolation prizes.
In the event if:
(a) The winner is disqualified;
(b) The winner cannot be contacted by PANASONIC for five (5) continuous working days to conduct the verification and prize claiming process;
(c) There is a failure to claim the Prize.
The Prize may be forfeited and PANASONIC reserves the right to select a new winner.
9. PANASONIC’s representative will contact the winner of Prize for the Grand Prize of ONE (1x) trip voucher for 2 to Hokkaido, Japan worth RM 15,000 to claim the prize.
10. All prizes will be sent via email within sixty (60) working days from the date the campaign ends, i.e. – 15 February 2020. PANASONIC, its employees and all its organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss, injury, claims, damages or expenses arising out of, or in connection with this Contest or the use of the Prize.
11. PANASONIC is entitled to replace any of the Contest Prizes with another item of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
12. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material in connection to this Contest. All selected winners are required to provide the following details and they will be used by PANASONIC to contact the Contest winners:
(a) Full Name
(b) Mobile Number
(c) E-mail Address
13. PANASONIC may or may not publish the names of the winners on the website of the Contest and it is PANASONIC’s absolute discretion if they choose to do so or not, and their decision is final.
M Series Blenders