|Power Supply||200 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz (Max current requirements: 12 A @200 V)|
|Power Consumption||2,300 W (0.3 W with STANDBY MODE set to ECO,*1 9 W with STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL.)|
|Dissipation BTU||Max. 7,848 BTU/hour (without light output: 7,585 BTU/hour)|
|DLP™ Chip||Panel Size||24.1 mm (0.95 inches) diagonal (4:3 aspect ratio)|
|Display Method||DLP™ chip x 3, DLP™ projection system|
|Pixels||1,470,000 (1,400 x 1,050) x 3, total of 4,410,000 pixels|
|Lens||Optional powered zoom and fixed-focus lenses|
|Lamp||465 W UHM lamp x 4, replacement cycle of up to 2,000 hours*2|
|Screen Size (diagonal)||1.78 - 25.4 m (70 - 1,000 inches), 1.78 – 15.24 m (70 – 600 inches) with the ET-D75LE8, 4:3 aspect ratio|
|Brightness*3||20,000 lm (four-lamp)|
|Contrast*3||10,000:1 (full on/off, with dynamic iris set to “3” )|
|Resolution||1,400 x 1,050 pixels (Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,400 x 1,050 pixels.)|
|Scanning Frequency||SDI||SD-SDI||SMPTE ST 259 compliant, [YCBCR 4:2:2 10-bit] 480i, 576i|
|HD-SDI||SMPTE ST 292 compliant,|
[YCBCR 4:2:2 10-bit] 720/50p, 720/60p, 1035/60i, 1080/50i,
1080/60i, 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/24sF, 1080/30p
|Dual-link HD-SDI||SMPTE ST 372 compliant,|
[RGB 4:4:4 12-bit /10-bit] 1080/50i, 1080/60i, 1080/25p,
1080/24p, 1080/24sF, 1080/30p,
[X´Y´Z´ 4:4:4 12-bit] 2,048 x 1,080/24p, 2,048 x 1,080/24sF
|3G-SDI||SMPTE ST 424 compliant,|
[YPBPR 4:2:2 10-bit] 1080/50p, 1080/60p,
[RGB 4:4:4 12-bit /10-bit]1080/50i, 1080/60i, 1080/25p,
1080/24p, 1080/24sF, 1080/30p
|HDMI/DVI-D||480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p,|
1080/24sF, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p,
VGA (640 x 480) – WUXGA*4 (1,920 x 1,200),
compatible with non-interlaced signals only, dot clock: 25 – 162 MHz
|RGB||fH: 15 – 100 kHz, fV: 24 – 120 Hz, dot clock: 20 – 162 MHz|
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]|
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080/24p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080/30p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080/50p]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080/25p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080/24sF]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080/60p]
|Video / Y / C||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL-M / PAL60],|
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL / PAL-N / SECAM]
|Optical Axis Shift*5||Vertical||±50 % (±40 % with the ET-D75LE6) from Centre of screen (powered)|
|Horizontal||±30 % (±20 % with the ET-D75LE6) from Centre of screen (powered)|
|Keystone Correction Range||Vertical: ±40°*6, horizontal: ±15°|
|Keystone correction range with optional Upgrade Kit||Vertical: ±45°*6*8, horizontal: ±40°*7*8|
|Installation||Ceiling / floor, front / rear|
|Terminals||SDI 1 IN||BNC x 1 (3G / HD / SD-SDI)|
|SDI 2 IN||BNC x 1 (HD / SD-SDI)|
|3D SYNC IN/OUT||BNC x 1 (3D timing signal)|
|3D SYNC OUT||BNC x 1 (3D timing signal)|
|DVI-D IN||DVI-D 24-pin x 1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP, compatible with single link only)|
|HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep colour, compatible with HDCP)|
|RGB 1 IN||BNC x 5 (RGB / YPBPR / YCBCR / YC x 1)|
|RGB 2 IN||D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB / YPBPR / YCBCR x 1)|
|VIDEO IN||BNC x 1 (composite video)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|SERIAL OUT||D-sub 9-pin (male) x 1 for link control (RS-232C compliant)|
|REMOTE 1 IN||M3 x 1 for wired remote control|
|REMOTE 1 OUT||M3 x 1 for link control (for wired remote control)|
|REMOTE 2 IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)|
|LAN||RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, compliant with PJLink™)|
|Cabinet Materials||Molded plastic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||620 x 291*9 x 800 mm (24-7/16" x 11-15/32"*9 x 31-1/2") (optional lens not included)|
|Weight*10||Approximately 43 kg (94.8 lbs) (optional lens not included)|
|Shipping Dimensions(W x H x D)||PT-DZ21KU / DS20KU / DW17KUPT-DZ21KEJ / DS20KEJ / DW17KEJ||965 x 418 x 865 mm (38" x 16-15/32" x 34-1/16")|
|PT-DZ21KE / DS20KE / DW17KE||946 x 402 x 846 mm (38" x 15-13/16" x 33-5/16")|
|Shipping Weight||PT-DZ21KU / DS20KU / DW17KU||53 kg (116.8 lbs)|
|PT-DZ21KEJ / DS20KEJ / DW17KEJ||54 kg (119.0 lbs)|
|PT-DZ21KE / DS20KE / DW17KE||51 kg (112.4 lbs)|
|Operation Noise*3||49 dB (quad lamp operation)|
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature: 0 – 45°C (32 – 113°F)*11,|
operating humidity: 10 – 80 % (no condensation)
|Applicable Software||Logo Transfer Software,|
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software,
Geometry Manager Pro (included in the ET-UK20)
|Supplied Accessories||Power cord with secure lock, wireless / wired remote control unit, batteries (R6 / AA type x 2)|
|NOTE||* Product numbers vary depending on the market. The general guideline is as follows: The product number in North America and Taiwan is
PT-DZ21KU, PT-DS20KU, and PT-DW17KU. The product number in Europe (except for those shipped directly to Europe), CIS, Asia (except Taiwan),
Oceania, Middle East, and Africa is PT-DZ21KE, PT-DS20KE, and PT-DW17KE.|
The product number for the direct shipments to Europe is PT-DZ21KEJ, PT-DS20KEJ, and PT-DW17KEJ.
*1 When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*2 The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
*3 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*4 WUXGA resolution is supported only when the signals are compliant with VESA CVT-RB (Coordinated Video Timing-Reduced Blanking).
*5 Optical axis shift cannot be operated with the ET-D75LE50.
*6 ±22° with the ET-D75LE50, ±28° with the ET-D75LE6, and ±40° with the ET-D75LE10 and ET-D75LE20.
*7 Up to ±15° with the ET-D75LE50 and ET-D75LE6.
*8 Up to a total of ±55° during simultaneous horizontal and vertical correction.
*9 With legs at shortest position.
*10 Average value. May differ depending on the actual unit.
*11 The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE (for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level). When the projector is used with the ET-SFR510 Smoke Cut Filter, the operating temperature range is 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F), and the projector cannot be used in places at high altitude. The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the ET-LAD510P/LAD510PF lamp is mounted and the projector is used in portrait configuration. The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE (for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level). When the projector is used with the ET-SFR510 Smoke Cut Filter, the operating temperature range is 0 °C to 30 °C (32 °F to 86 °F).
|NOTES ON USE||1. Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock.|
2. The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a large sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
3. The projector uses of high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (19-11 / 16 inches) or more around the projector’s exhaust openings.
• Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated between them. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, temperature of the air surrounding the projector must be between 0 °C (32 °F) and 35 °C ( 95 °F). Also make sure the projector’s intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake.
4. If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the multi-lamp optical system’s alternating lamp operation (lamp changer) function. The projector can be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in four-lamp operation mode, but it will automatically operate with three lamps for 8 hours of the 24 hours / 7 days.
5. The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
6. Because the ET-D75LE50 is a fixed short-throw lens, the lens shift function cannot be used with it.
7. Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may vary (flicker). This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.
Copyright © 2021 Panasonic New Zealand