|Power Supply||120 V AC, 6.8 A, 50 / 60 Hz,220-240 V AC, 3.8 A, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||120 V AC||710 W (740 VA)(0.2 W when STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1,6 W when STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL)|
|220-240 V AC||690 W (860 VA)(0.3 W when STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1,8 W when STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL)|
|DLP™ Chip||Panel Size||16.5 mm (0.65 inches) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)|
|Display Method||DLP™ chip x 1, DLP™ projection system|
|Pixels||1,024,000 (1,280 x 800) pixels|
|Lens||PT-DZ680 / DW640 / DX610||Powered zoom (throw ratio 1.8-2.4:1),powered focus F 1.7-2.0, f 25.6-33.8 mm|
|PT-DZ680L / DW640L / DX610L||Optional powered zoom/focus lenses and fixed-focus lens|
|Lamp||280 W UHM lamp x 2|
|Screen Size (diagonal)||1.27-15.24 m (50-600 inches),1.27-5.08 m (50-200 inches) with the ET-DLE055, 16:10 aspect ratio|
|Brightness*2||6,000 lm (dual-lamp, LAMP MODE: NORMAL)|
|Contrast*2||2,000:1 (full on/full off, CONTRAST MODE: HIGH*3)|
|Resolution||1,280 x 800 pixels (Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,280 x 800 pixels.)|
|Scanning Frequency||HDMI/DVI-D||fH: 15-91 kHz, fV: 50-85 Hz, dot clock: 25-162 MHz|
|RGB||fH: 15-91 kHz, fV: 50-85 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower|
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]|
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125)/24sF]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL-M / PAL60],fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL / PAL-N / SECAM]|
|Optical Axis Shift*5||Vertical||+60% from centre B406of screen (powered)|
|Horizontal||±10% from centre of screen (powered)|
|Keystone Correction Range||Vertical: ±40 ° (±30 ° with the ET-DLE055 / DLE080)|
|Installation||Ceiling / floor, Front / rear|
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Colour*7, compatible with HDCP) 480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/24sF, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p,VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200)*8, compatible with non-interlaced signals only, dot clock: 25-162 MHz|
|DVI-D IN||DVI-D 24-pin x 1(DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP, compatible with single link only)480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/24sF, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p,VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200)*8, compatible with non-interlaced signals only, dot clock: 25 -162 MHz|
|RGB 1 IN||BNC x 5 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|RGB 2 IN||D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|VIDEO IN||BNC x 1 (composite video)|
|S-VIDEO IN||Mini DIN 4-pin x 1 (S-Video)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|SERIAL OUT||D-sub 9-pin (male) x 1 for link control (RS-232C compliant)|
|REMOTE 1 IN||M3 x 1 for wired remote control|
|REMOTE 1 OUT||M3 x 1 for link control (for wired remote control)|
|REMOTE 2 IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)|
|LAN||RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection, 10Base-T / 100Base-TX, compliant with PJLink™)|
|Cabinet Materials||Molded plastic|
(W x H x D)
|PT-DZ680 / DW640 / DX610||498 x 175*9 x 440 mm (19-19/32 x 6-7/8*9 x 17-5/16 in)(with supplied lens)|
|PT-DZ680L / DW640L / DX610L||498 x 175*9 x 432 mm (19-19/32 x 6-7/8*9 x 17 in) (without lens)|
|Weight*10||PT-DZ680 / DW640 / DX610||Approximately 16 kg (35.3 lbs) (with supplied lens)|
|PT-DZ680L / DW640L / DX610L||Approximately 15.1 kg (33.3 lbs) (without lens)|
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature: 0-45 °C (32-113 °F)*11, operating humidity: 20-80 % (no condensation)|
|Supplied Accessories||Power cord, power cord secure lock, wireless/wired remote control unit,batteries (R6/AA type x 2), software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software,Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software) (x 1)|
|NOTE||* Product numbers vary depending on the market. The general guideline is as follows: The product number in the Americas and Taiwan is PT-DZ680SU/DZ680KU/DZ680LSU/DZ680LKU, PT-DW640SU/DW640KU/DW640LSU/DW640LKU, and PT-DX610SU/DX610KU/DX610LSU/DX610LKU.|
The product number in Europe, CIS, Asia (except Taiwan), Oceania, Middle East, and Africa is PT-DZ680SE/DZ680KE/DZ680LSE/DZ680LKE, PT-DW640SE/DW640KE/DW640LSE/DW640LKE, and PT-DX610SE/DX610KE/DX610LSE/DX610LKE.
*1 When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 Brightness becomes 3,000 lm with contrast mode set to high.
*4 Brightness becomes 3,250 lm with contrast mode set to high.
*5 Optical axis shift function cannot be operated when used with the ET-DLE055.
*6 +45% from center of screen with the ET-DLE080.
*7 For the PT-DZ680/DZ680L only.
*8 Compliant with VESA CVT-RB.
*9 With legs at shortest position.
*10 Average value. May differ depending on the actual unit.
*11 The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the HIGH ALTITUDE MODE is set to ON (for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level) . Also, if the ambient temperature exceeds 40 °C (104 °F) (35 °C (95 °F) in HIGH ALTITUDE mode) when the projector is being used with LAMP SELECT set to DUAL and LAMP POWER set to NORMAL, the light output may be reduced approximately 20 % to protect the projector.
|NOTES ON USE||1. Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock. |
2. The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a large sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
3. The projector uses a high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is in operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (1 ft 8 in) or more around the projector’s intake and exhaust openings.
• Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated between them. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, the temperature of the air surrounding the projector must be between 0 °C (32 °F) and 40 °C (104 °F). Also, make sure the projector's intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake openings. Even when the ambient temperature near the intake opening is 40 °C (104 °F) or lower, an accumulation of hot air inside the cabinet may cause the protective circuit to activate and shut down the projector. Please give ample consideration to the design with regard to ambient temperature conditions.
4. If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the dual-lamp optical system’s alternating lamp operation (lamp changer) function. The projector cannot be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in dual-lamp mode. Allow a minimum of two hours per week of non-operation time per lamp if using the dual-lamp mode.
5. The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
Copyright © 2020 Panasonic New Zealand