Panasonic Promotion – Grassroots Play With Style Stylish Sponsorship
Panasonic Promotion – Grassroots Play With Style Stylish Sponsorship
Panasonic UK, Grassroots Play With Style Stylish Sponsorship Competition
1. Panasonic UK Grassroots Play With Style Stylish Sponsorship competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (“the Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
3. The Competition starts at 9:00am on the 5th August 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on the 1st October 2021 (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
4. In order to qualify for the Competition:
4.1 Participants must be a Grassroots football team. To be deemed a Grassroots football team they must meet the eligibility requirements below:
(a) Be part of an organised sports team or club, practised at a local level by amateur sports people aged between 16 and 35 which is:
i. a UK based non-professional club or team; and
ii. affiliated to the Football Association (FA), Scottish Football Association (SFA) or Football Association of Wales (FAW)
(being the “UK’s Football governing bodies”).
4.2. If selected as the winner, the participant must produce evidence that the above eligibility requirements are met.
4.3. Enter via one of the below routes:
(a) How to enter using an image or video:
i. Post an image or video to the participants Instagram Feed or Instagram Stories that shows why the participant and their team should win.
ii. Tag @panasonicgroominguk
(b) How to enter, text only:
i. Reply to a competition post on the @PanasonicroomingUK Instagram page
ii. Tell the Promotor why the participant and their team should win
4.4. In order for an entry to be valid, the participant must provide either:
(a) A short piece of content explaining why the participant and their team should win
(b) A short written entry for why the participant and their team should win
4.5. The participant’s entry must tag @panasonicgroominguk to be valid.
5. Each participant may submit as many entries and/or nominations as they wish.
6. By taking part in the competition you provide the Promotor a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use your images and content being used for brand promotion including but not exclusive to social media, website and press unless you withdraw your consent under the relevant data protection laws. For the avoidance of doubt, any withdrawal of consent will only apply to future processing of the images.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
8. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
9. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
16. During the Competition Period there will be one winning team who will be announced once the Competition is over.
17. The winner will be announced on or before 31st October 2021.
18. The prize will be:
a. £2,000 donation to the winning non-professional football team provided they comply with the criteria in clause 4.1.
b. Team styling session with HD Cutz, or an equivalent provider if necessary. (Please note that the HD Cutz styling session will be arranged with the winner following the winner being contacted and confirmed)
c. 16 Panasonic Grooming sponsored football kits (11 for first eleven players and 5 for substitutes)
d. 16 Panasonic Grooming products (GB80 and GB86) for the team members.
19. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
21. An independent panel of judges employed by the Promotor will select the final winners based on the most deserving entry.
22. The Promotor’s decision is final.
23. The winning teams and clubs will be verified and must be affiliated to the Football Association (FA), Scottish Football Association (SFA) or Football Association of Wales (FAW) the UK’s Football governing bodies. The participant’s club’s affiliation number will be requested if you are chosen as the winner and if it cannot be provided a new winner will be selected.
24. The winner will be announced on the Panasonic Grooming Instagram page and the winner will be contacted directly via Instagram on the dates listed in clause 17 of these terms and conditions. The winner will be contacted within 30 days of the Competition ending by a Panasonic Grooming representative by telephone and/or email and asked to nominate their team. Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the judging panel will select another winner.
25. The winners team will be required to enter into a sponsorship agreement with the Promotor before any prizes are provided.
26. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
27. By entering this Competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided in connection with competition may be held and used by the promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) to contact winners and for relevant marketing activities in relation to the Competition and subsequent sponsorship. Data will not be used for any other purpose or be subject to further processing unless the Promotor and winning team agrees.
28. All images submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Should images of children be present in the photographs, the participant must ensure they have parental consent for these to be used as part of the Competition and further marketing. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
29. Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for all marketing and promotional purposes.
30. By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant the Promoter:
a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website and social media (including those of its affiliates being members of the Panasonic Group); and
b. non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition, marketing, promotion of the sponsorship arrangement and as described in these Terms and Conditions
c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
32. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
33. By participating in this Competition, the participants agree to give Panasonic, and trusted third parties, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free licence to use the participants entry and photographs for marketing and advertising purposes. This shall be limited by clause 6.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
35. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.