Panasonic Promotion – Michael Douglas x Panasonic Pamper Parlour Competition
Panasonic UK, Michael Douglas x Panasonic Pamper Parlour Competition
1. Panasonic UK Michael Douglas x Panasonic Pamper Parlour competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (“the Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
3. The Competition starts at 09:00am on Monday 31st January 2022 and closes 23:59pm on Sunday 6th February 2022 (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
4. In order to qualify for the Competition, participants must:
· Follow both @PanasonicBeautyUK and @mdlondon.
· Like the post
· Tag a friend in the comments
5. Entrants can enter the Competition only once.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
8. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
15. During the Competition Period there will be two winners (one random winner and the friend who they have tagged in their post) which will be announced once the competition is over.
16. The winner will be announced on or before 7th February 2022.
17. The prize will be a stylising session with Michael Douglas (offer only valid for Friday 11th February at 1:00pm (session 1) and 1:30pm (session 2) at the Panasonic Pamper Parlour at Westfield White City and a Panasonic NA98 Hairdryer (the “Prize” only) – the prize does not include accommodation or travel nor can it be redeemed at any other time or location.
18. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
20. The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from eligible participants.
21. Each winner will be announced on Instagram on the dates listed in clause 16 of these terms and conditions.
22. The winner will be contacted via direct message - they have 48 hours to acknowledge the prize or the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner.
23. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria or cannot make the given appointment times, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
Privacy and Data Protection
24. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with all relevant Data Protection legislation (including the EU General Data Regulation) and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Competition and further promotion.
25. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
26. By participating in this Competition, the participants agree to give Panasonic, and trusted third parties, a non-exclusive licence to use the participants entry and photographs for marketing and advertising purposes.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.