Panasonic UK, Panasonic Champion Competition
Panasonic Promotion – Panasonic Champion Competition
Panasonic UK, Panasonic Champion Competition
1. Panasonic UK Panasonic Champion competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (“the Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
3. The Competition starts at 9:00am on the 1st of March and closes at 9:00am on the 1st of April (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
4. In order to qualify for the Competition, participants must tag #PANASONICCHAMPION and tag @PanasonicKitchen in a feed post on Instagram showcasing food they have made. They must also be following @PanasonicKitchen. Panasonic Kitchen will then judge the entries and host a shortlist of 2 finalists from the month on the channel’s Stories. The audience will then decide through voting Stories who is the winner.
5. Entrants can enter the Competition as many times as they would like to.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
8. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
15. During the Competition Period there will be one winner who will be announced once the competition is over.
16. The winner will be announced on or before 2nd April.
17. The prize will either be a Panasonic SD-YR2540 Premium Grey Fully Automatic Breadmaker or a Panasonic NN-CS89LBBPQ 4-in-1 Combination Steam Oven Microwave. This will be decided by Panasonic Kitchen UK team.
18. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
20. Two possible winners will be shortlisted from all valid entries of the competition and the final winner will be chosen through the voting/poll sticker mechanic through Instagram Stories from Instagram users.
21. Each winner will be announced through Instagram Stories and contacted by direct message on the dates listed in clause 16 of these terms and conditions.
22. The winner will be contacted via direct message - they have 48 hours to acknowledge the prize or the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner.
23. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
24. All images submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
25. Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
26. By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant the Promoter
a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website; and
b. non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions
c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
27. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with all relevant Data Protection legislation (including the EU General Data Regulation) and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Competition and further promotion.
28. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
29. By participating in this Competition, the participants agree to give Panasonic, and trusted third parties, a non-exclusive licence to use the participants entry and photographs for marketing and advertising purposes.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
31. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.