As CES 2021 makes a historic shift to an all-digital format, Panasonic brings its latest products and solutions to the world inside the Panasonic CES 2021 Digital Experience. The highly interactive online experience enables visitors to immerse themselves in six key discovery areas: Entertainment, Smart Mobility/Automotive, Sustainability, Wellness, Lifestyle, and Food Retail. Each area has been intuitively designed to bring forth the ways Panasonic’s latest innovations are moving the world forward.
Stream the Panasonic Press Conference
The Panasonic CES 2021 press conference can be streamed at
Exclusive Performance from Cold War Kids
Join us for a CES-exclusive immersive concert experience featuring indie rock band Cold War Kids on 12th January at 20:30 GMT, filmed at the dynamic AREA15 complex in Las Vegas. The multidimensional listening and viewing experience will showcase several Panasonic technologies, including the new LUMIX® BGH1 camera, Technics® True Wireless in-ear headphones (EAH-AZ70W), and more.
Join Us for Daily Tech Talks
The Panasonic CES 2021 Digital Experience will broadcast a slate of Tech Talks daily, featuring Panasonic’s leading technology minds and partners. The brief discussions are formatted to deliver interesting insights and inspire thought on emerging trends shaping industries and society. This year’s Tech Talk line-up will feature:
- Team Panasonic athletes Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky, Sakura Kokumai, and Lex Gillette get real as they look back at the challenges of 2020 and look ahead to 2021 with Erin Kennedy of the International Olympic Committee’s Young Leaders Program.
- Scott Kirchner, President at Panasonic Automotive on creating safer, more comfortable, and meaningful experiences for the driver through augmented reality Head Up Displays (HUDs) that project more intuitive information in your natural field of view.
- Nicole Pike, Global Sector Head of Esports & Gaming at YouGov on the gamification of traditional education and how the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift from lecture-based in-classroom to remote learning.
- Celina Mikolajczak, Vice President of Battery Technology at Panasonic Energy of North America on making the vision of affordable electric vehicles a reality and the mission to make the world’s safest, highest quality, and lowest cost batteries.
- Brian Allen, Vice President of Technology and Content at Illuminarium Experiences on their Panasonic collaboration and mission to create world class immersive experiences and take people to the places they’ve only dreamed of.
Visitors can view the full Tech Talk schedule and register for these sessions inside our Innovation Stage.
Dive into Digital Discovery Areas
Please visit https://www.panasonic.com/cesnews for announcements, the Panasonic CES 2021 Digital Experience virtual tour and more.