Upper blades have straight edges for rough cutting. Lower
blades have jagged edges for fine cutting. The dual blades
work together for smooth results.
Pulverize fruits and vegetables to a smooth consistency
while gaining the benefits of fiber and nutrition.
One-Touch Control for
Pre-programmed settings offer consistent results with
Create Delicious Blended Beverages and Meals
Puree Dips, Baby Food and More with Ease
Finely Grind Nuts and Coffee Beans
Blend Delicious Frozen Treats
10-Step Manual Setting
and Pulse Button
The speed can be adjusted in 10 steps by simply turning
the dial, to blend ingredients according to the recipe or
your personal preference. Also, the Pulse button, which
operates the blender only while it is being pressed, lets
you continually check the blending condition and stop it
with precise timing.
Ice Jacket for Keeping
The ice jacket reduces the friction heat caused by blade
rotation, to prevent juices from warming. Frozen treats can
also be prepared without having to worry about them
Orange, Lemon and Carrot Zing
4 small carrots
1 in. piece of ginger
1. Cut orange and lemon, remove any seeds.
2. Slice carrots in half.
3. Combine all ingredients in blender.
4. Select JUICE mode and blend thoroughly until fully juiced.
Tropical Green Smoothie
1/2 – 1 cup coconut water
1 peeled, frozen banana
1/2 cup sliced pineapple
1/2 cup sliced mango
1 generous handful of spinach
1. Pour 1/2 cup of coconut water (more if desired) into blender
2. Add sliced banana, pineapple, mango and spinach
3. Select SMOOTHIE mode and blend thoroughly until creamy and smooth
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
1/4 tsp celery seed
1-1/2 tsp hot sauce
4 tbsp chopped scallions
1. Combine sour cream, buttermilk, blue cheese and celery in blender.
2. Select PUREE mode and blend until creamy, add hot sauce and scallions to taste.
3. Garnish with scallions and a drizzle of hot sauce.
4. Serve with veggies.
Creamy Tomato Soup
8-10 Roma tomatoes
6 basil leaves
3 garlic cloves
3 tbsp olive oil
1 medium sweet onion, peeled and diced
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Place tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil in blender.
2. Add oil mixture and blend all ingredients thoroughly using SOUP mode.
3. Pour ingredients into a large saucepan and warm over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Before serving, add heavy cream.
5. Serve with garlic toast.
100 g unsalted mixed nut
300 g pancake mix
400 ml milk
Butter to taste
Maple syrup to taste
1. Roast the nuts in a frying pan, cool them, then crumble them in NUTS mode.
2. Put pancake mix into a bowl, then add milk and 60 grams of nuts (1).
3. Put a little oil into the pan, then fry the batter (2).
When small holes form, flip the pancake and fry until brown.
4. Add rest of nuts (1), butter, and syrup.
Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
3 1/2 cups of low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen defrosted
1 tbsp honey
1. Combine, honey, blueberries and 2 cups yogurt together in blender.
2. Blend on FROZEN DESSERT setting until smooth.
3. Spoon remaining 1-1/2 cups of yogurt into popsicle molds.
4. Layer the blended honey, blueberry, yogurt mixture on top.
5. Freeze 4–24 hours, until popsicles are frozen through.