The chopper attachment makes a complex recipe like Chapli Kebab easy! The blender handles everything from shredding the vegetables to mixing in the cold mince. The heady blend of spices adds to the allure of this delicious dish.
What to prepare
- 1Egg, lightly beaten
- 350 gGround Beef
- 1Red Onion
- 0.25 cupCilantro
- 0.25 cupMint
- 2 tspGarlic Paste
- 2 tspGinger Paste
- 2 tspCoriander Seed, crushed
- 1 tspSalt
- 0.75 tspGround Cumin
- 0.5 tspGround Cayenne Pepper
- for frying Vegetable Oil
1) Add oil and pour egg into the pan. Cook and stir until scrambled and set about 5 minutes.
2) Pre-cut tomato and red onion into approximately 2cm cubes.
3) Insert the chopper blade into the chopper bowl and place tomato, red onion, cilantro, mint, scrambled egg, garlic paste, ginger paste, cruched coriander seeds, salt, ground cumin and ground cayenne pepper into the chopper bowl.
4) Chop them until well combined.
5) Shape mixture into 6 patties.
6) Heat oil in a deep skillet to 190 C. Cook patties in the hot oil in batches until charred.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.