Chopped Mackerel Rice Bowl
Simple yet delicious Japanese fresh fish rice bowl.
Store fish in Prime Fresh to cook fillets like an executive chef.
* This recipe requires Prime Fresh.
- 2 fishesmackerel (stored in a pack inside Prime Fresh)
- 0.333 stalkgreen onion
- 2 opiecesmyoga ginger
- 1 pieceginger
- 4 bowlshot, steamed rice
- 4leaves Japanese basil (shredded)
- 1 tbspsoy sauce
- 1 tbspsesami oil
- 1 tspsqueezed ginger juice
1) Combine ingredients A to make sauce.
2) Remove soft frozen mackerel from Prime Fresh, and fillet them into three pieces each. Peel the skin by pulling it from head to tail, then cut meat into 5-mm widths.
3) Cut green onion and myoga ginger into small pieces, and mince ginger.
4) Place ingredients of step 3 onto the ingredients of step 2, then chop them until they are coarsely mixed.
5) Place the ingredients of step 4 and shredded Japanese basil on top of the hot rice, then pour the sauce.
Cooking Tips Using -3°C Soft Freezing
Do you feel like you need to eat raw fish on the same day you buy it? Prime fresh soft freezes raw fish to keep it fresh and delicious for up to several days by preventing oxidation and the growth of bacteria. Because soft frozen fish is only moderately frozen, you can cut the most delicate of mackerel into small cubes with ease.
Prime Fresh keeps meat and fish fresh and flavorful for up to 7 days*.
* Data prepared by Panasonic. The effect differs depending on operating conditions, and the type, condition and amount of food stored.
Easy to Cut
You can easily cut soft frozen meat and fish without defrosting.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.