It’s tea time at home! Make fluffier, healthier croissants with the Convection setting that combines heat and steam, to serve you trays of croissants that are as fluffy as cloud.
- 200 gBread flour
- 1.5 TspInstant dry yeast
- 1 TbspSugar
- 15 gEgg (beaten)
- 115 gMilk
- 0.5 TspSalt
- 20 gDry Butter
- 1 TbspCocoa Powerder
- 2 TspWater
1) Mix Ingredients and knead the dough until smooth.
2) Measure out 120 Grams for chocolate dough. Mix Cocoa Powder and water, then knead with Cocoa Paste.
3) Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
4) Place dry butter (100g on cling wrap, roll dry butter over the dough then wrap and chill). Roll dough into rectangle shape and place butter onto main dough and fold the dough into half, then fold it to rectangle shape.
5) Fold 1/3 to overlap each other (repeat same steps for 3 times).
6) Roll it into square shape, stack plain dough onto cocoa dough and roll it to square shape. Trim the side and cut into 4 equal square shapes. Score cocoa side of dough with knife and roll dough to form croissant.
7) Place in the middle rack of 4-in-1 Combi Steam Microwave Oven NN-CS89LB and Ferment at 30°C with convection setting for 20 minutes, dough will rise 1.5x bigger.
8) Pre-heat on convection setting to 220°C. Bake at 220°C for 3 minutes, continue with lower temperature (180°C) to fully cook the dough for 15 minutes.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.