Green Papaya Salad
Bite into this refreshing and spicy papaya salad with shrimp, tomatoes, long beans and peanuts, as a starter that whets the appetite.
Refreshing spicy papaya salad with shrimp, tomatoes, long beans and peanuts.
- 2 tbspFish sauce
- 1 tbspLime juice
- 4 tbspThai palm sugar
- 1Bird’s Eye Chilli (Chilli Padi), sliced thinly
- 3 tbspDried shrimps, toasted
- 2 tbspVegetable oil
- 250 gGreen papaya, shredded
- 1Medium tomato, seeded and sliced
- 50 gLong beans, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 3 tspPeanuts, skinless and toasted
1) Combine all dressing ingredients together. Set aside. Using the hand blender, grind the dried shrimps coarsely.
2) Heat oil and lightly fry dried shrimps until crispy.
3) Peel the green papaya, slice it in half and scrape out the seeds. In a large bowl, grate the papaya. Then add the sliced tomatoes, long beans, peanuts and toasted dried shrimps.
4) Pour over the dressing, tossing well to combine. Scoop into individual bowls and serve immediately.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.