Honey Soy Chicken Wings
Grill these zesty honey and soy sauce marinated chicken wings using a convection oven to retain juiciness. A healthy and delicious way to grill.
Grilled honey and soy sauce marinated chicken wings with a touch of zest.
- 50 gOnions, chopped
- 4cloves Garlic, crushed
- 10Chicken mid-joined wing
- Lime Zest for garnish
- 3 tbspHoney
- 2 tbspLight soya sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dash Calamansi lime juice
1) Blend the onions and garlic with the hand blender.
2) Preheat the microwave oven. Touch CONVECTION, swipe the slider bar to select 220°C, touch the Set key and touch START.
3) Place the marinated chicken mid-joint wings on the microwave tray.
4) Grill in the preheated microwave oven for 10 minutes or until cooked. Garnish with lime zest.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.