Mixed Fruit Parfait with Fruit “Magic Wands”
A deliciously healthy parfait makes for a great breakfast. Magic wands filled with a medley of fresh fruits gives this a fun twist. It’s an enjoyable treat for everyone.
- 2 RipeBananas
- 100 gRaspberries
- 40 gHoney
- 100 gAssorted Grapes (green, red or champagne)
- 0.5Lemon, juiced and zested
- 200 gStrawberries
- 300 gYoghurt
- 100 gBlueberries
- 200 gGranola
1) Peel the bananas and place them in the blender together with the honey, lemon juice and zest. Pulse the mixture until it is smooth.
2) Set aside some blueberries, strawberries and grapes for the garnish. Cut the rest of the strawberries and berries into smaller pieces and mix well in a bowl.
3) To make the “Magic Wands”, skewer the grapes, blueberries and top it off with a strawberry.
4) To make the parfait in a glass or jar, add the yoghurt, banana mixture, cut fruits and granola in layers to the brim. Garnish with the “Magic Wands”.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.