Sup Tulang (Beef Ribs Soup)
Keistimewaannya terletak pada rencah supnya yang diperbuat sendiri tanpa sup bunjut, memberikan rasa sup yang pekat dan sungguh asli.
- 500gBeef ribs
- 2 inchCinnamon stick
- 2 pcsStar Anise
- 2 pcsSoup Spices (Sup Bunjut)
- 1 pcsBeef stock cube
- 0.5 tspBlack pepper
- 20gSpring onion (slice)
- 30g Deep fried shallot
- A handful coriander leaves
1) Blend shallots, garlic and ginger roughly.
2) In a pan heat up oil and sauté blended ingredient, cinnamon stick and star anise until fragrant.
3) Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker pot.
4) Add in soup spices (sup bunjut), water and beef ribs.
5) Cook for 2 hours under “High” setting.
6) Next add in beef stock cube, celery, carrot, potato, salt and black pepper. Cook for another 30 minutes under “High” setting.
7) Garnish with condiment before serve.
Note: For NF-NI15 (1.5L capacity), ingredient of the recipe to be reduced by half.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.