Seafood Steamed with Herbs and Lemon
This herbed, lemony steamed seafood dish is temptingly juicy and delectable. High-temperature steaming retains the nutrients and natural umami flavours of the shrimps and shellfish. This hearty meal is best prepared when you have fresh food ingredients.
213 kcal per serving
• Slice the lemon, lime and ginger.
• Arrange the clams, mussels, scallops, shrimps and asparagus on the grill tray. Scatter the lemon, lime, ginger and lemon grass evenly on top.
• Heat for 15 minutes using the Steam + Grill mode of the oven.
• Soak green onions in water for about 10 minutes, then strain.
• Garnish with green onions and cilantro before serving.
Healthy steam, nutritious dishes.
• The steam oven's inverter technology contributes to delicious cooking and time saving
• More cooking space with flat and wide inner design
Pure turbo steam preserves natural flavour and nutrition
Pure turbo steam immediately surrounds the food, while preventing oxidation. It helps to preserve vitamins plus other nutrients that could easily be lost. Enjoy a wide variety of delicious, juicy, healthy dishes, and expand your menu with original flavours.