Building Solutions Beyond Expectations
Kuala Lumpur, 12th December 2018 – Technology and Industry leader today launches its showcase of new solutions under the tag line Panasonic FutureTech 2018, showcasing Smart and Immersive solutions targeting 3 primary verticals - Education, Corporate, Retail & Entertainment Sector.
Industry leading innovations have remained central to Panasonic as it marks its Centenary Celebration this year and further strengthens its commitment to help both the Corporate and Public Sector grow and stay competitive in the age of digital transformation.
Mr Hiroyuki Muto, Deputy Managing Director Panasonic Malaysia & Mr Seelan Kandasamy, General Manager, Country Head of System Solutions, Panasonic Malaysia
Deputy Managing Director of Panasonic Malaysia Mr. Hiroyuki Muto, said “Panasonic FutureTech 2018 showcases a wide selection of revolutionary solutions across different key vertical markets that offers ground breaking technology, designed to deliver unprecedented smart and immersive solutions that is designed to enhance customer experience, industry productivity and efficiency.
Vertical Solutions Showcase at FutureTech 2018 includes:
Education Solutions that focuses on the latest Panasonic Product and Solutions designed to revolutionize teaching and learning experience with Smart and Immersive Classroom solutions targeting both the lower and higher education Provider. The solutions showcase includes:
- A Smart Class Room System that manages Lighting, Sound, Projection and Lecture Recording from a Centralized Smart Control System.
- An intuitive Smart Lecture Recoding System that also caters for Live Streaming and Broadcasting to meet the demand for distance learning. The intuitive system uses face recognition to track the lecturer’s movement to capture, record and broadcast the entire lecture in clear Full HD Video and Voice quality.
- Immersive Class Room with 360 degrees projection and mapping to give students an immersive learning experience. As a saying goes, see is believing, with Panasonic’s immersive classroom the objective is seeing plus experiencing for better understanding and comprehension of the lecture.
- Interactive Touch Panel Large Display and Projection Solutions to create an interactive teaching and learning experience.
- An In-class and Campus Surveillance System with Facial Recognition Application that can replace card base attendance management. With Face Recognition, attendance management is automated and at the same time we can pin point and track the students’ location and whereabout in the Campus or Schools grounds. This also comes in handy for crowd management during emergency.
Corporate Solutions focuses on a comprehensive array of Solutions that is design to improve business outlook, staff productivity and lower operating cost through the deployment of remote worker connectivity and huddle space office concept. The solutions showcase includes:
- Smart Office Solutions with Centralized Control System to monitor and manage AV requirement from Centralize Resources Management Server for all meeting rooms and workspace.
- Centralized Smart Surveillance Command Centre with a latest cutting-edge video management application and fascial recognition systems. The Surveillance system is seamlessly integrated with the Access Control System to beef up the security with the office, building and perimeter surrounding the facility.
- IP Unified Communication System and Video Conferencing Solutions to give business the convenience of mobility while keeping the cost down as communication expand beyond borders.
- Huddle Space Office Control System. In today business environment, concept of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and co-sharing space is increasing. To manage all this space especially with BYOD, it becomes difficult for organization to manage from various input source such as Laptop which can be Windows or Mac OS, Tablets (like it is iOS or Android), and Smartphone. With the Smart Huddle Space control system, it deploys Wireless Presentation System with Meeting Space Collaboration System thus enabling devices connectivity and efficient space management while keep the operation cost down while increase productivity and efficiency.
- Projection & Interactive Display Solutions to conduct efficient meeting and video conferencing using Full HD or 4K resolution.
Panasonic FutureTech 2018
Future Retail Solutions focuses new dimension product showcase concept at retail outlets with a new intuitive and interactive retail marketing approach that seamlessly and efficiently utilises IoT connectivity to access product information from Smart devices. The solutions that are showcase at the Retails booth includes:
- Cutting-edge Projection Mapping Solutions linked to RFID tags to create interactive product display showcase to enhance customer experience and reduce operating cost by reducing manpower placement at stores to attend to customers enquires. With the Mapping Solutions link to RFID tags, customers can readily access to product information that they desire.
- Intuitive Product Showcase Space that uses Light ID and AR to transmit product information to smart devices. Using Panasonic Light ID solutions called LinkRay, customers can use their smart device to scan the Light ID containing product information to receive product information in their preferred language, watch product video, receive discount coupons and even place an order on-line.
- Interactive Dinning Experience with cutting edge projection edge blending solutions to create scenic dining experience even at confined dining spaces. LinkRay fitted table menu are also showcased to give customer’s an interactive means to view the menu and make their selection thus giving the customer the convenience, flexibility and enhancing their experience at the diner.
As technology advances towards a converged network, combining voice networks & data, Panasonic has continued to introduce IP Centric or IoT enable products and solutions with the aim to improve productivity while reducing total cost of ownership.”
The advantage of Panasonic is our wide range of products. Today we are further enhancing this by integrating them together and collaborating with our Technology Partner Extron, Frame Motion and TDSi to offer our customers a one stop solution. No longer customers need to approach multiple vendors or suppliers, we will be able to fulfill these needs. Panasonic with our Partners will be able to offer professional service which includes consultation, system design, demonstrations and system integration to meet the customer’s needs.
About Panasonic Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Panasonic Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a sales, service and marketing company for the Panasonic brand of electrical and electronic products ranging from audio visuals, home appliances, air conditioners, indoor air quality, solar business, digital & video cameras, professional broadcasting equipment, system solutions, telecommunications, health & beauty care, batteries and lightings. All Panasonic products are available through our authorised dealers nationwide. For more information on Panasonic brand and products, visit our website at www.panasonic.com.my or call our Customer Care Centre at 03-7953 7600. For press members, download event and product press release and photos at www.pmpressroom.com
Media Contact: Mazlee Mokhtar
Manager, Corporate Communications
Marketing Innovation Department
Panasonic Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tel: 03 7809 7877 Fax: 03 7955 0722