The ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor makes it possible to quickly and efficiently combine multiple LCD displays and projectors into a video wall or a multi vision system.
• Dedicated “Control Software for Multi Window Processor”
• Single or multiple output layouts and multiple canvases.
• Simultaneous use of multiple layouts and canvases.
• One or more windows (PinPs) on each canvas with 360° rotation of each window.
• Edge Blending function for projectors.
• Bezel area adjustment capable for flat panel displays.
A single image can be presented
across multiple displays.
Window layers can also be
Flat displays with different
screen sizes can be set as
a single “canvas,” and the
image can be displayed at
the same scale throughout.
An integrated screen can combine LCD displays and projector
• 16 interface board slots.
• Easy addition and replacement of optional interface boards.*
• Capable of up to 28 inputs with the ET-MCYDV100 DVI-U and ET- MCYSD200 3G-SDI boards.
• Capable of up to 56 inputs with the ET-MCYSD210 HD-SDI board.
• Capable of up to 28 outputs with the ET-MCQDV150 DVI-U board.
• Capable of up to 28 outputs with the ET-MCQDL350 DIGITAL
LINK board. DIGITAL LINK technology allows transmission of
HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control
signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet)
through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
For details on other manufacturers' equipment,
list of tested equipment compatible with DIGITAL LINK.
* Ask a qualified technician or your dealer when installing or removing this product.
Ldeal For Long-Tem Operation
• Low power consumption of max 160 W* with 16 interface boards mounted.
• An optional power supply unit ET-RPS100G for dual power supply which can prevent power disconnection.
* When using a single power supply unit.
The low power consumption of the ET-MWP100G helps to reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO). Reliability is also increased by mounting the optional ET-RPS100G power supply unit as a power backup. Combining this with the PT-RZ475 for 24/7 operation is recommended for surveillance or observation use where high reliability is demanded.
The ET-MWP100G’s optional interface boards support a wide variety of input sources. This makes it possible to connect to media servers, professional video cameras, and other devices. DIGTAL LINK compatibility also allows the input signals from these devices to be output to the PT-DZ870 over a single LAN cable.*
Configuring a system with the ET-MWP100G enables flexible combinations with a host of input devices and displays to match applications like exhibitions, live staging, and video conferences.
* Required to connect each output terminal of the ET-MWP100G with each projector or flat panel display.
Up to 28 projectors can be simultaneously output via DIGITAL LINK when the ET-MCQDL350 DIGITAL LINK board mounted.
This illustration is intended only to show display patterns. These patterns cannot all be simultaneously output.