The wishlist has already reached the maximum number of products
3D Surround Effect with 5.1-channel and 25 Virtual Speakers
Cinema Surround is a state-of-the-art Panasonic technology that produces impressive theatre-like surround sound. 3D Cinema Surround in the Home Theatres provides authentic surround sound through a total of 30 real and virtual speakers. Sound is perceived as coming from the correct direction, thanks to Panasonic’s proprietary direction perception control technology, made possible by years of research. 3D Cinema Surround delivers a surround sound environment that satisfies like never before.
Reduce Jitter and Sound Distortion for Pure Brilliant Sound
Based on the phenomenal MASH noise shaping technology used for many years in Panasonic products, LincsD-Amp markedly reduces jitter and distortion that can affect audio clarity, producing pure brilliant sound. The result is high-quality sound with a full surround effect that rivals that of a real Home Theatre.
*LincsD-Amp stands for Low Interference Noise Compensating System Digital Amplifier.
Easily Enjoy Stored Content
Home Theatres are compatible with NTFS / FAT32 format external hard disk drives, so you can enjoy music
(FLAC, MP3), photos (JPEG, MPO), and camcorder video content (AVCHD, MP4) archived on an external HDD.
* The external HDD with capacities of 2TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives. Some types of HDD may require the use of its external power supply unit.
Easy Operation and Set Up with Smartphone
With a Home Theatre, you can install the Panasonic Theatre Remote App onto your Smartphone and easily operate and adjust the sound volume and even sound effects like 3D Cinema Surround, by tapping and swiping your Smartphone.
* For this function, a wireless LAN environment is required.
* System Requirements: iPod touch 3rd generation or later, iPhone 3GS or later, iOS Version 4.3 or later, Android Version 2.2 or later.
* App is available on the App Store and Google Play™.
* iPad, iPhone, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Android is a trademark if Google Inc.