Firmware Update LUMIX GH5, G9 and GH5S
How to update your camera
Follow our quick guide to download the new firmware and succesfully update your camera.
Step 1: Download your firmware
1) Follow this link to the global firmware support site.
2) Scroll down and accept the license agreement.
3) Select the latest firmware for your camera model and follow to the download page.
Step 2: Update your camera
Note: Your battery must be fully charged, camera put into "P Mode" and in Single Shot Mode before activating the firmware update.
1) Save the downloaded firmware on a formatted SD Card and insert into your camera.
2) Turn on your camera and press "Playback" button.
3) The firmware update will pop up automatically.
4) Confirm the firmware to start the update and wait until the firmware has been successfully installed. Do not turn off the camera during the installation process.