Korean Soy Garlic Chicken
Serve up a platter of this during your next party and we guarantee it will be a favourite. Crispy, well-seasoned and perfectly cooked chicken wings are so easy with Cubie. Using the Healthy Fry mode on the Cubie, it’s a healthier option too!
- 1 kgchicken wings
- 0.5 tspsalt
- 3 tbspdark brown sugar
- 1 tbspgochujang (Korean sweet chilli paste)
- 1 tbspsoy sauce
- 80 mlchicken stock
- 3 clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 tbspgrated ginger
- 1 tspsesame oil
- 1 tbsppotato starch
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Function: Healthy Fry
1) Marinate chicken wings with salt and potato starch and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2) Line two steam bake trays with aluminium foil and arrange the chicken wings on the trays.
3) Cook on Healthy Fry for 35 minutes.
4) At the same time, combine brown sugar, gochujang, soy sauce, chicken stock, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in a pan and boil until it starts to thicken.
Tips: Toss the chicken wings in the sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds over.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.