Nyonya Steamed Fish
Delicious weeknight dinners for your family is made easy with Cubie. Serve up this perfectly seasoned Nyonya fish with white rice. The freshness of the fish is enhanced with this flavourful sauce that is truly appetising!
- 600 gmackerel cutlets
- 0.5 tspsalt
- 0.5 tspcornflour
- 0.25 tspwhite pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 stalks spring onion
- 1ginger bud
- 1stalk lemongrass
- 5red chillies
- 3kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cmyoung ginger
- 2cloves garlic
- 0.5 tspsalt
- 2.25 tspsugar
- 2.25 tsplime juice
- 1.25 tspanchovy stock powder
- 0.75 tspcornflour
- Chopped red chilies, sliced ginger bud and sliced kaffir lime leaves
1) Marinate the fish with salt, cornflour and pepper for 15 minutes.
2) Line a casserole dish with spring onions and oil.
3) Place the fish on top of the spring onions.
4) Combine the blended ingredients and seasoning. Pour over the fish.
5) Cook on Steam-High for 15 minutes or until cooked.
6) Garnish with red chilies and freshly sliced ginger bud and kaffir lime leaves.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.