Orange Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate and orange pair up really well. However, any fruits in season can be used for this lovely recipe. Even durian will be a perfect match too!
For the cheese filling
- 100 gAnchor Cream Cheese
- 30 gSugar
- 50 gCallebaut W2 White Callets, melted
- 40 mlOrange juice
- 1 tspZest of one orange
- 1.5 tspGelatine
- 1 tbspSunquick concentrate
- 130 gAnchor Whipping Cream, whipped
For the biscuit base
- 80 gDigestive biscuit
- 35 gAnchor Salted Butter, melted
- 80 gCallebaut 823 Milk Callets
- 50 gAnchor Whipping Cream
- Handful Callebaut Mona Lisa Crispearls
1) Pulse digestive biscuit in Panasonic food processor till breadcrumb texture. Add in melted butter and pulse for 5 seconds.
2) Place a plastic ring onto cake board and press the biscuits onto the bottom till firm. Set it in the chiller.
3) Stir together Sunquick concentrate, orange zest and orange juice in a bowl. Sprinkle Gelatine over and let it bloom for 5 minutes. Microwave for 20 seconds, stir and set a side to cool.
4) Whip cream in the food processor till soft peak. Remove and set aside. Next mix the cream cheese and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Add in melted Callebaut White Callets followed by orange juice mixture. Mix Well.
6) Fold in the cream then pour cake mixture over the biscuit. Chill for at least 4 hours.
7) Melt Callebaut 823 Milk Calltes together with the cream in microwave for 30 seconds. Pour over the cake and let it set in the fridge overnight.
8) Remove cake ring and decorate cake with Callebaut Mona Lisa Crispearls.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.