Delicious Roasted Vegetable Pasta Bake Recipe
This delicious Roasted Vegetable Pasta Bake Recipe is perfect for a quick evening dinner or as a leftovers lunch! Using our Panasonic Speed Convection Oven this recipe is easy to do
1. Chop Vegetables into small chunks about 3cm. Place on a glass dish and drizzle with oil
2. Cook on Convection 220 degrees C + Grill 2 + Simmer Microwave for 25 minutes. Stir once during cooking
3. Place the pasta in a large glass bowl, add 1 pint of boiling water, cover and cook for 12 minutes on High Microwave setting
4. Drain Pasta transfer to a ceramic dish
5. Mix in the roasted vegetables and the pasta sauce together and finally add the pasta.
6. Thinly slice the mozzarella ball and lay over the pasta. Top with the grated cheddar.
7. Cook on Convection 190 degrees C + Grill 2 + Simmer Microwave for 15-18 minutes or until golden
8. Garnish with basil leaves before serving