Featuring low-calorie, low-carb tofu and prawns, this is a healthy, satisfying and deliciously warming dish that makes the most of the soft fluffy texture of tofu.
What to prepare
- 1 blockTofu
- 4 florestsBroccoli with Stem ( cut in half so they cook quicker)
- 0.5Bell Pepper (cut in half crosswise and lengthwise)
- 4 Salad Onion (cut into bite-size lengths)
- 6Shelled Shrimp (seasoned with a dribble of white wine and a pinch of salt)
- 2 tbspOlive Oil
- 10 gGinger Juice
- 2 tspSoy Sauce
- 1 tspHoney
- 0.5 tspSalt
1) Spread some kitchen paper over the wire shelf and put the vegetables on top. Put the tofu and shrimps on the enamel tray.
2) Cook on Steam 1 for 17 minutes (or in the case of smaller shrimps, until just cooked through.
3) Mix the ingredients briskly to emulsify the dressing. Drizzle the depressing over the dish.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.