Wholesome Quinoa Nourish Bowl
Wholesome Quinoa Nourish Bowl
Quinoa is just much more than delicious whole grain. It contains anti-inflammation healthy fat and high-quality protein. This hearty and filling recipe that combines whole grain, avocado and sweet potatoes is a good source of fibre, vitamins, and high in antioxidants that can protect you from the damage of free radicals such as aging, cancer and heart disease.
For Nourish Bowl:
- 3 nosSweet potatoes, cut into 1” cubed
- 1 nosZucchini, peeled
- 0.5 nosPurple cabbage, sliced
- 2 nosAvocado, deseeded and halved
- 1 cupQuinoa
- 1 cup Water
For Salad Dressing:
- 6 tbspMiso ponzu salad dressing
- 2 tbspToasted sesame seeds
Preparation: Rapid Freezing to retain freshness
1. Placed all the vegetables and avocado onto aluminum tray and put into Prime Freeze compartment. Select Rapid Freezing function (45 mins).
2. Transfer each variant of vegetable and avocado into separate zip-lock bag and store in normal freezer compartment.
3. In a bowl, soak the quinoa with some water for 12-15 minutes.
4. Drain and transfer the soaked quinoa into a pot, add in 2 cups water and cook for 12-15 minutes.
5. Place the cooked quinoa onto aluminum tray and put into Prime Freeze compartment. Select Rapid Freezing function (45 mins).
6. Transfer the cooked quinoa into zip-lock bag and store in normal freezer compartment.
1) Defrost desired amount of the frozen quinoa, vegetables and avocado in regular chiller.
2) Bake desired amount of the sweet potato in the preheat oven at 160˚C for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
3) For salad dressing, mix all ingredients until well combined.
4) Arrange all vegetables and quinoa in a bowl. Drizzle generously salad dressing on top and serve immediately.
• Rapid Freezing makes possible to freeze vegetables while keeping the taste, colour and even texture.
• Rapid Freezing keeps the vegetable pieces from sticking together, so you can use just the amount you need.
• Thaw the quinoa in regular chiller to make cold salad, or reheat using microwave to make warm salad.
Join our FB Community Group
Eating a wide variety of healthy food helps keep you in excellent health. Keeping a healthy diet requires consistency and the common bump that people get into is preparing a variety of healthy meals. Our group, Healthy Everyday Recipes by Panasonic Cooking is here to help you with a wide variety of home cooked recipes shared among the community. Join us today!
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.