Clear Clam and Vegetable Soup
The juice from clams is rich in taurine, which has many health benefits. In addition, alkaline ionized water brings out the umami flavour of the ingredients. The result is a soup that’s full of goodness and flavour. Include this dish in your regular diet menu plan and you'll find yourself embracing a healthy lifestyle in no time.
107 kcal per serving
• Shave the burdock with a paring knife, starting from the end. Cut the lotus root into slices about 3 mm thick.
• Blanch the burdock and lotus root in water for 30 seconds.
• Slice the pak choi into strips about 1 cm wide.
• Heat the alkaline water (pH 9.5), and then add the clams. When the clam shells have opened, add the burdock, lotus root and pak choi.
• When the ingredients in Step 4 have heated through, add the fish sauce and soy sauce. Mix, then pour into bowls.
• Chop the pea shoots into lengths of about 4 cm and use to garnish the soup.
High-power electrolyzer creates ideal water for your cooking
The advanced four-stage purification system removes bacteria and impurities. Then electrolysis ionizes your water to make it ideal for both drinking and cooking. The high pH water extracts more umami flavour, giving clear soups an amazingly rich taste!