Tofu Chicken Meatloaf with Choice of Fresh Sauces
Made with tofu, this meatloaf has a light, delicate texture. Low in calories and high in protein, this recipe is a healthy version of a traditional favourite. Deliciously different and so easy to whip up in the food processor!
Learn how to cook tofu recipes, simple chicken recipes, and other healthy meals with Healthy Everyday.
326 kcal per serving
(with tomato sauce)
406 kcal per serving
(with peanut sauce)
• Cut the chicken into 2-3 cm cubes and divide into two batches. Place the first batch in the food processor (Knife Blade) and mince for 30 seconds. Repeat for second batch.
• Dice the onion into pieces 2-3 cm square. Place the diced onion in the food processor (Knife Blade) and chop finely for 30 seconds.
• Place all the ingredients for meatloaf in a bowl and knead with your hands until slightly sticky.
• Transfer to a meatloaf pan and bake in oven for 25 minutes at 250°C.
• Place the carrots in the food processor (Thick-Slicing Blade), and select Continuous Mode (M1), and slice at Speed Level 4.
• Rub the carrot slices with salt and dribble with honey. Then season with black pepper.
• For tomato sauce: Place all the tomato sauce ingredients in the food processor (Knife Blade), chop coarsely for 20 seconds.
For peanut sauce: Place the peanuts in the food processor (Knife Blade) and process for 7 minutes using the Paste Mode.
Then transfer the peanut paste to a bowl and mix with the remaining peanut sauce ingredients.
• Slice meatloaf and place on a plate with carrot relish. Pour sauce over meatloaf and serve.
13 attachments propose variety of solutions
With 13 attachments, you can enjoy being creative with cooking. Foods are prepared easily with advanced cutting technology and precise automated process. Create a variety of delicious hearty meals like a pro for your family.