Colorful five-grain rice bowl
Five-grain rice is full of minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, and other nutrients that are important for a healthy, balanced diet. The rich flavours in every grain are simply satisfying.
(including 50 minutes to cook rice)
607 kcal per serving
• Place the white rice and five-grain rice in the rice cooker. Select the Grains Rice, add water up to White Rice Water Level 1, and cook.
• Place the red cabbage in a bowl. Add white wine vinegar and salt, rub into the cabbage, then strain out the liquid.
• Place a mound of cooked rice in the middle of the serving bowl.
• Around the edges of the rice, decoratively arrange the boiled shrimp, avocado slices, red cabbage, red leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cilantro, walnuts
• Mix all the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the vegetables to serve.
5-Layer IH brings out delicious flavours
Rice grains are uniformly heated from five different IH layers, including the lid, bringing out the flavours from each grain of rice. Combine delicious multigrain rice with a variety of delicious yet simple dishes to enjoy the ideal healthy meal!