Dear valued Customers and Business partners,
Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd. would like to sincerely thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
We would like to send you an important notice regarding to COVID 19 as followings:
- Due to some inaccurate information from different sources, it led to the misunderstanding that employees of Panasonic Vietnam had direct contact with Patient no. 34 infected with the SARS-CoV2 in Vietnam.
- The fact was that three employees of Panasonic Life Solutions Vietnam (PLSVN - one company in the Panasonic Group companies in Vietnam) had direct contact with some F2 subject of the Patient no.34. Therefore, these three employees of PLSVN were considered as F3 from the infection of the Patient no. 34.
- After that, one of above mentioned three employees had contact with other five employees of Panasonic Sales Vietnam (another member of Panasonic Group companies in Vietnam). As a result, these five employees were considered as F4 from the infection of the Patient no. 34.
- Right after receiving above information, we have instructed and arranged for these related employees to work at home since 13 and 14 March for self-quarantine in accordance with guidance from Vietnam government.
- At the same time, we also informed to management board of the two buildings Etown 1 and An Phu Plaza about the case and cooperated closely with them in declaring and applying necessary preventive measures.
- On 17 March 2020, we had a working session with the Control Disease Center of the Preventive Medical Center in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, at No. 99/6 Nơ Trang Long, Ward 11, District Bình Thạnh, HCMC and officially got the CONFIRMATION that F2 subject of the Patient no.34 as mentioned above was tested and concluded as “NEGATIVE” and the F2 subject has been allowed by the Center, to come back home in healthy conditions without having any abnormal symptoms.
With the above information, Panasonic Vietnam would like to provide valued customers, business partners with accurate information to avoid any unexpected misunderstanding.
Also, we would like to inform to you that until now, all our employees are in good health and condition, but follow strictly self-quarantine and other procedures as guidance from Vietnam authorities.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused to you from this unexpected situation. We highly appreciate your understanding and further support. Again, we confirm to place first priority to preventive measures to protect health and safety for our customers, partners, employees and community.
We sincerely wish you health and happiness.
On behalf of Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd.