Facial Steamer Advice
Facial Steamer Advice
Whether your skin is dry and sensitive, or oily and acne prone, external factors can all contribute to a problem flare up and contribute to premature skin aging. What’s more, as many of us return to the office, and commute becomes a daily factor, it’s easy to find our skin feeling polluted, and in need of a deep clean.
So, whether your aim is to maintain a youthful appearance, or give your skin a well-earned pick-me-up, the Panasonic Facial Steamer has it covered. Working well with dry skin, combination skin, oily skin and normal skin types, the Steamer helps to rid tired skin of old foundation, pollution from that long commute and lingering dead skin cells.
Offering a fully bespoke experience, the innovative beauty appliance has the option of three treatments to fit around you and your needs, without the cost of salon treatments attached.
How it works
- The Panasonic Facial Steamer uses micro nano-sized particles, 18,000 times smaller than regular steam particles, this allows moisture to deeply penetrate your skin
- A concentrated, deep cleanse, it helps prevent breakouts from oil and dirt that would usually accumulate in pores, leaving skin feeling immediately clean and smooth
- Heating up the skin increases HSP (heat shock protein) which naturally stimulates collagen within the skin layers, which can help increase elasticity by up to 20%i
How to use it
- Remove the water tank from the back of the steamer and fill with water, place water tank back and slide switch to “I” to start
- Hold face approximately 20cm from the steamer to allow the steam to start opening your pores
- Enjoy three programmes, a 12-minute “spa treatment”, a 6-minute hydration or a 3-minute deep cleanse as part of your daily skincare routine
- Daily use of the Steamer helps revitalise and hydrate your skin, helping increase skin moisture by 130%ii.
- If you’re wanting to reduce visible pores, applying steam to your skin before and during cleansing will ensure the thorough removal of make-up and oils quickly and easily, revitalising your complex and visibly reducing the appearance of pores by 42%iii
- Adding distilled water, turning on the switch and steaming your face can lock in more moisture than creams, improve elasticity and stimulate collagen through the warmth of the steam. If you continue to replenish collagen, the skin will stay strong and line free for longer
So, now’s the time to wave goodbye to thoughts of abrasive in-salon treatments and lotions and potions that would cost a small fortune. Whether your aim is to maintain a youthful appearance, or give your tired skin a well-earned pick-me-up, the Panasonic Facial Steamer has it covered.
The Panasonic Facial Steamer (EH-XS01) is available from Current Body, priced at £129.99.
[i] N=30. Tested at PCR, UK. Continued 8 weeks usage compared with test group who did not use the products. Test run by Panasonic.
[ii] N=30. Tested at PCR, UK. Continued 8 weeks usage compared with test group who did not use the products. Test run by Panasonic.
[iii] N=30. Tested at PCR, UK. Continued 8 weeks usage compared with test group who did not use the products. Test run by Panasonic.