Established on August 29, 2022
Panasonic Energy Co., Ltd. (the "Company") will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms concerning the protection of personal information and provides this notification document (this "Notice"), in addition to the Website Privacy Notice , in accordance with the Company’s Personal Information Protection Policy. It will also process and manage your personal information in the proper manner as set forth below.
When you use our Services in Japan, please understand the terms of this Notice as well as the Website Privacy Notice and give your consent thereto. This Notice will apply in priority to the Website Privacy Notice.
2. Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may jointly use personal information within the scope indicated below:
- Categories of jointly used personal information: Personal information set out in "3. What Personal Data do we collect about you and how?" of the Website Privacy Notice./Identify and state specific categories.
- Scope of persons who jointly use personal information: Panasonic Holdings Co., Ltd., and Affiliates
- Purposes of use of the persons who jointly use personal information: Within the scope of purposes to use your personal information set out in “4. How do we use your Personal Data (purpose and legal basis)?” of the Website Privacy Notice./Identify and state specific purposes of use.
- Person responsible for management of jointly used personal information: https://www.panasonic.com/global/energy/company.html#about
3. Entrustment of Processing of Personal Information
The Company will entrust all or part of the processing of acquired personal information to the extent necessary for "4. How do we use your Personal Data (purpose and legal basis)? " of the Website Privacy Notice.
4. Processing of Pseudonymously Processed Information
(1) The Company may process pseudonymously processed information (limited to that falling under personal information; the same applies in this section). In this case, the Company will process pseudonymously processed information in compliance with laws, regulations, and (2) below.
(2) The Company will process pseudonymously processed information as follows:
- Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, the Company will use pseudonymously processed information to the extent necessary to achieve "4. How do we use your Personal Data (purpose and legal basis)? "
- Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, the Company will not provide pseudonymously processed information to any third parties.
5. Request for Disclosure of, or Other Actions Concerning, Personal Information
With respect to a request for the following or other actions under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan, please inquire "14. Contact Us" about notification of purposes of use of personal information held by the Company; disclosure of personal information; disclosure of a record of provision to third parties; correction, addition, or deletion of personal information; and cessation of using, or erasure of, personal information and cessation of providing personal information to third parties.