Operator： Panasonic Energy Co., Ltd.
Content：These accounts introduce Panasonic Energy's news, various activities, and behind-the-scenes episodes.
Hours of operation：Weekdays from 9:00-17:30 (excluding end of the year and beginning of the year, weekends, national holidays, and the Company's non-working days (All in Japan Time)). Posts may be uploaded outside of these hours.
Access to Basic Information
Replying to Posts and Comments
Replies to any posts made on the relevant accounts are not guaranteed.
Please refrain from conducting the following activities on our page(s). Should any of the following apply to your activity, we may delete or not display your post, report your activities to the relevant media, and/or block or delete your account.
- Any activity that may be detrimental or causes or may cause damage to the Company or a third party.
- The identification, disclosure, divulsion of personal information without the relevant individual's consent.
- Any activity that causes injury to, defames, or slanders the Company's or a third party's good name and reputation.
- Any activity that infringes upon the Company's or a third party's copyrights, image rights, industrial property rights, and any other rights.
- Any activity that may cause injury to, defame, or slander the Company's or a third party's products and services.
- Any activity that may cause injury to, defame, or slander the Company's or a third party's officers or employees.
- Any activity that may be contrary to public order or cause damage to the Company's reputation or integrity.
- Any activity that may be criminal or may be tied to criminal activities.
- Any activity that is or may be in violation of laws, statutes, or ordinances.
- Any activity that misrepresents or may misrepresent, the Company or a third party as having any partnership or cooperative relationship without factual basis, or that misrepresents the Company or a third party as having recognized, guaranteed, endorsed or recommended a linked site.
- Any use of links such as frame links which may impair the clarity of the relevant page(s).
Impersonating other users or third parties, etc.
Any posts, the objective of which is affiliate marketing, advertising, or promotion (including sites you are directed to that sit outside the relevant social media whose objective is affiliate marketing, advertising, and promotion).
Any activities defined as being fraudulent by each social media platform.
Any activities which are not related to the intent of the page(s).
Other activities that the Company, on reasonable grounds, deems inappropriate.
The Company has no obligation to ensure the accuracy or integrity of the information provided on the relevant page(s).
The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur in relation to the use or the inability to use the relevant page(s) by customers.
The Company assumes no responsibility for the content (comments, photographs, videos, etc.) posted by customers.
The Company assumes no responsibility should any problems and/or conflicts arise between customers or between customers and third parties in relation to the relevant page(s).
The copyright to content posted by customers shall belong to the individual who posted the content. However, by posting the content and once the content is displayed on the relevant page(s), the customer is deemed to have granted the Company the right to use (including editing and use in advertising) such posted content free of charge and the customer shall also be deemed to have agreed to not exercise any copyright, etc. against the Company.
The Company will not be able to respond to any inquiries about the system operational status of each social media. Furthermore, the Company will not be able to respond to any inquiries pertaining to the functions, manner of use, or technologies regarding software and apps provided by each social media or third parties.
Handling Personal Information
Governing Law and Jurisdiction